Baseus CCGAN Q01 GaN Mini Type-C+USB 45W Dual Port Output Quick Travel Charger Compatible with Full Quick Charge Protocols With Mini TypeC to TypeC 60W 1m Charging Cable.(Laptop’s, Mobile’s, Tablet’s)
- Dual-port Output Charging – Charge two Type-C devices simultaneously, be it laptop and mobile phones. With advanced production, more stable quality, Quick Charge 4.0 3.0, and 3.0 Power Delivery charge your device completely without waiting for long.
- GaN Quick Charge New Technology – Increase power, decrease space, and double the charging speed with the new GaN (Gallium Nitride) technology. Protect your device from overheating and overvoltage with the technology and material.
- Portable Charger with High Safety Standards – The smaller quick travel charger is as small as your thumb, can be carried anywhere in hand. Faster heat dissipation and high-efficiency conversion meet the safety standards
- Compatibility with Full Protocols – The charger us compatible with PD 3.0, QC 3.0, SCP, AFC, etc. Fast charging of dual ports with BPS charging technology is realized, without worrying about the damage of devices.
- Safe Charging with Indicator Light – The indicator light on the charger can be clearly seen when the device is in a charged state. The charger is equipped with technology that protects the device from overcharging with automatic load cut off. Protects mobile phones and laptops from overcurrent, overpower, electrostatic, short-circuit, and high temperature. Warranty: 1 Year on Charger & 3 Months on Cable.
What are the delivery charges?
- We provide free shipping on order value more than Rs.501
- For the order value up-to Rs. 500 a flat shipping cost of Rs.60
What is the estimated delivery time?
We generally procure and ship the items with in 3-5 Business days exclude public holidays and Sundays.
Are there any hidden costs on items on Baseusworld.com?
- There are NO hidden charges when you make a purchase on Baseusworld.com. List prices are final and all-inclusive. The price you see on the product page is exactly what you would pay.
Why is the COD option not offered in my location?
Availability of COD depends on the ability of our courier partner servicing your location to accept cash as payment at the time of delivery.
Our courier partners have limits on the cash amount payable on delivery depending on the destination and your order value might have exceeded this limit.
I need to return an item, how do I arrange for a pick-up?
- Returns are easy. Contact us to initiate a return and you will receive a call explaining the process, once you have initiated a return.
- Wherever, possible our logistics will facilitate the pick-up of the item. In case, the pick-up cannot be arranged through our courier partner, you can return the item through a third-party courier service.
- Return fees are borne by us.